Class 4 KLaser treatments are now available. What does laser therapy do?
• It stimulates ATP production giving the cells more energy to heal troublesome areas.
• It creates more circulation to bring in new nutrients and get rid of waste products and unwanted inflammation
• It helps with fibrin formation helping tears and wounds heal faster and more thoroughly
• Laser Therapy helps scar tissue remodel
• It relieves pain
• Laser Therapy helps oxygenate the cells.
Testimonial: “I am pain free for the first time in years” – BW Oceanside age 67
The laser protocols are different for different conditions both chronic and acute. Most conditions respond with in 1-4 visits and most treatment protocols are between 6 -10 treatments is an average over a three week period with each treatment being cumulative meaning you feel better and better. This particular laser can be used on any area of the body except directly in the eyes , over the thyroid gland, active cancer or over a tattoo (they soak up energy to quickly). Many chronic pain management places use the laser every 3-4 weeks for adequate pain management. Better then opioid addiction. Chat with me here at Crossroads Health Solutions to see if Laser Therapy will help you heal and become pain free.